Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Slightly Overdue March Book Haul

The title says slightly but... this is definitely been a little delayed! Welcome to my monthly March Book Haul! I'm going to start linking these monthly hauls up to Stacking the Shelves with Tynga's Reviews. So, let's get started with the (far too many) books I purchased in March. I will say I did win some of these and were gifted a few, so I didn't buy all of the books. Just... most of them. So, let me know if you've gotten any of these books, and your thoughts on them! 

From the paper world,
V

STSmall
My Life Undecided
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
The Killing Woods
The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher
William Shakespeare's Star Wars: Verily, a New Hope
Star Wars: Verily, A New Hope by Ian Doescher
Gilded (Gilded, #1)
Gilded by Christina Farley
Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Burn Bright (Dark Star, #2)
Burn Bright by Bethany Frenette
Half Bad (Half Life, #1)
Half Bad by Sally Green
Ever After High: The Storybook of Legends (Ever After High, #1)
Ever After High: The Storybook of Legends by Shannon Hale
The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5)
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
Raven Flight (Shadowfell, #2)
Raven Flight by Juliet Marillier
Infinityglass (Hourglass, #3)
Infinityglass by Myra McEntire
Side Effects May Vary
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Prophecy (The Dragon King Chronicles, #1)
Prophecy by Ellen Oh
Tsarina
Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick
Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2)
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings, #3)
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce
Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
Shards and Ashes
Shards & Ashes anthology

The Karma Club
The Karma Club by Jessica Brody


52 Reasons to Hate My Father
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody

10 comments:

  1. William Shakespeare's Star Wars is amazing - I hope you enjoy it and all of these other, wonderful books!
    Happy reading and have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read Just One Day soon. I have so enjoy Gayle Forman as an author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Shades of Earth!! So fast paced :D
    My Catch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half Bad sounds so amazing. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews, but the concept just sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW That is a lot of books! Enjoy!

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower, hi! So many books! I remember enjoying Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac and I LOVED Fire and Flood. I need to finish the hourglass series though, although I'll have to re-read the first book because I've basically forgotten it all. Whoops? D:

    This week I visited UK's most beautiful library! Find me Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh Half Bad and Side Effects May Vary! Loved both of them. I read Hereafter a few years back and enjoyed that too. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite a few of these are on my TBR as well! I picked up Side Effects May Vary this week and am hoping that it's as amazing as I've heard.
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all those pretty books!!! Nice haul. I loved Half Bad so I hope you enjoy that one! And I just bought The Assassin's Blade too! I haven't read it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This list is insane. Can I come borrow your books cause dang!! I was scrolling while mentally saying "I want that and that and that and dang...I'm going to break my bank."

    I'm a new follower via bloglovin and twitter.

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves if you'd like to check it out.

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!