Friday, April 25, 2014

What I'm Looking Forward To - Most Anticipated Book Releases of April 2014

This month is yet another awesome month for book releases, and a lot of my Can't Wait Books of 2014 are coming out this month. Although this definitely doesn't encompass all of the books releasing this month, here are some I'm definitely looking forward to!


April 1, 2014
Sekret (Sekret, #1)
Sekret by Lindsay Smith
Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

April 8, 2014

Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3)
Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor

April 10, 2014

Pointe
Pointe by Brandy Colbert

April 14, 2014

A Shard of Ice (Black Symphony, #1)
A Shard of Ice by Alivia Anders

April 15, 2014
To All the Boys I've Loved Before
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2)
The School for Good and Evil: A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani

April 22, 2014

The Inventor's Secret (The Inventor's Secret, #1)
The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer

April 29, 2014

Of Breakable Things
Of Breakable Things by A. Lynden Rolland
Sleep No More
Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)
Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
Let me know if you plan to pick any of these up, or if you've already read them, tell me your thoughts!

From the paper world,
V

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I bought Sekret and Don't Look Back last weekend and then found out I won a copy! I also cannot wait for Dorothy Must Die. I'm hoping to get me hands on a signed copy at BEA next month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!