Sunday, February 22, 2015

Book Blogger Love-A-Thon Mini Challenge - Bookish High Fives!

I'm a bit behind on this, but I'm here to share my High Fives for the Love-A-Thon mini challenge! 

This is an awesome event! Definitely check out Alexa Loves Books to see the other posts of people participating!

Now, I'm going to share my favorites for these categories... (I'm picking one to three for each I'm sorry but so many choices!)

Books...
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers, book three in His Fair Assassin

Genre...
I've been loving so many different types of genres in reading lately! I wrote a post about my reading in 2015 earlier this year and how it's changed lately.

Author...
I love A.G. Howard's Splintered series (no I have not yet read Ensnared and I am so excited to I cannot wait!) and she's always so kind when talking over Twitter and such.

Blogger...
Alexa of Alexa Loves Books is always super friendly and hosts this amazing event!
Cassi of My Thoughts...Literally is always fun to read books with, discuss amazing books that I have to talk about with someone because oh my gosh the feels and the book, and is always infinitely patient when I take forever to do a tag that she tagged me in. (I promise I'm getting around to the tags!)
Rebecca of The Library Canary is really friendly and writes amazing reviews and posts, and talking about books with her is always fun! She's a great blogger!

Bookish Merchandise...
I want a Slytherin scarf. 

So, there's my High Fives! Let me know your favorites in the comments, and I hope you've been enjoying the 2015 Book Blogger Love-A-Thon! 

From the paper world,
V

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shoutout!! You are an amazing blogger as well! Lets do that read along we keep talking about soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!