Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Random Acts of Kindness - Day no. 2

Hello again! I'm back with another story for the 2nd day of Random Acts of Kindness. Yesterday, I talked about how I had a friend who helped encourage me when I first started blogging. So, today, I wanted to talk about some other people I talked with and inspired me when I first started blogging. If you haven't heard about Random Acts of Kindness yet, it's a really wonderful opportunity to discuss some people who've made a difference to you or shown a random act of kindness you've noticed while blogging. I'll link the posts by The Perpetual Page-Turner and Rather Be Reading here so you can find out more about this and share your stories as well. Now, on to my second story.

Interacting with authors is something I never thought I would do. I'm a very shy person so I never thought reaching out and emailing an author to tell them how much I enjoyed their novel was something I could consider. However, after I started blogging, I decided to email a few authors and tell them I had enjoyed their novel and ask them a question or two. When I had only been on Goodreads, an author had asked me about sharing my thoughts on a novella and that had been part of what inspired me to share my thoughts on books more. Interacting with various authors throughout blogging has been an incredible experience. 

Today's story is a good deal shorter, but I just wanted to briefly share my thoughts. If you'd like to share a story about a Random Act of Kindness, or have written a post about it, please share it in the comments! I would love to hear your stories as well.


From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!