Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Wanderlust in Words - Paris

It's been a year since the first and only time I introduced this segment, but Wanderlust in Words is a series I wanted to do because it combines my love of travel with my love of books. I'm thinking about changing this series up a little bit in the future, but more on that later. For now, let's go explore the city of Paris with a few books!

This is a series I read ages ago and while I enjoyed the books, what I really loved was how the narrator/protagonist introduced the reader to life in Paris. From sitting in charming cafes reading for hours on end (which sounds like my favorite past time ever!) to meandering about the city, this book was less about the typical Paris destinations and more about how it is to a girl who's more familiar and comfortable in the city.

This is a really well known novel, so you probably already know all about Anna and her moving to Paris. This novel was fun because the reader gets to discover the City of Lights alongside Anna and her friends as they go from place to place and live in the city. It's a fun book that brings the city to life within its pages.

So, here's another long overdue Wanderlust in Words! I hope you all enjoyed, and let me know what some of your favorite books set in Paris are! I'll hopefully be back with another one of these soon, although it might be a little different from how this one is. Let me know your thoughts!

Also, if you want to see the first Wanderlust in Words post that I introduced last year in the 2014 Book Blogger Love-A-Thon, you can check out my post about Prague here.

From the paper world,
V

2 comments:

  1. umm... I LOVE THIS?? can we do a collab with this series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Paris! Such a wonderful city, I wanna go there again! *-*
    Though I loved Anna and the French kiss more than Die for me :P

    Ps. If you'd like to, stop by my blog and say hi <3

    Frannie @ In clouds of pages
    http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!