Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Books I Really Want to Read But Don't Own Yet - Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at The Broke and the Bookish, and each week has a new theme. Today we're discussing the Top Ten Books I want to read but don't yet own. I'm going to pick 5 upcoming, unreleased books, and 5 already published ones that I really want to read. Here we go!

Upcoming
Previously Published

So, there is my list of books that I don't yet have, but really want to read!  As you can tell, there are a lot of sequels on here, and some debuts as well, but I think these are almost all 2014 releases. Let me know if you've read any of these and what you thought of them in the comments! 

From the paper world,
V

1 comment:

  1. The young elite, her other series and cruel beauty are the ones I need.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!