Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Fall TBR - Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at The Broke and the Bookish where each week is a different theme. Today is the seasonal TBR, and to be completely honest this is my favorite type of TTT to make. Because fall is one of the seasons where a ton of awesome books are coming out that I want to read, let's talk about the September, October, and November books I can't wait to pick up and read.


Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian




















So, to wrap it up, that's 6 sequels that I'm wanting to read, 3 new series by authors I've read before, and 1 debut I'm curious about. If you've read any of these series or authors before, let me know, along with some debuts you're excited about that are releasing in the fall, and of course your own fall TBR!

From the paper world,
V

2 comments:

  1. I just read Burn for Burn (review on my blog tomorrow) and I can't wait to finish the series!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Young Elites made my list! And I plan on reading A Thousand Pieces of You in December. I've been thinking about reading the His Fair Assassins series with everyone so excited about Mortal Heart! Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!