Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Characters I'd Want to Travel With - Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, with a new list or topic to discuss each week. This week was a freebie, which meant we picked our own topic. I chose 'Characters I'd Want to Travel With' because I love to travel and bringing some of my favorite characters along would be fantastic.

no. 1 - Cress, Thorne, Scarlet, Wolf, Cinder, and Kai from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Yes, it's a ton of characters. But I love all of these characters from the Lunar Chronicles books and so I think going to travel somewhere with them would be really fun.

no. 2 - Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
That would be the most fun, glitter filled, entertaining vacation. I've yet to read The Bane Chronicles by the way, so if you have let me know what you think.

no. 3 - Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Karou is a really unique character that I would love to go walk around Prague with and chat with as we explored different cities.

no. 4 - Amy and Roger from Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
These two have a story all about their travels, so I think it'd be fun to go on a journey with them.

no. 5 - Sophie and Howl from Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
I would love to travel around in a magical, moving castle with these two.

no. 6 - Lara Jean from To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
I really enjoyed reading from Lara Jean's perspective in To All the Boys I've Loved Before, so I think she'd be a fun character to travel with.

no. 7 - Morpheus from Splintered by A.G. Howard
Morpheus is one of my favorite characters so I would love to explore the world with him.

no. 8 - Kiaran and Aileana from The Falconer by Elizabeth May
I really enjoyed reading this story and reading about these characters, and some of the steampunk elements would be fun to incorporate into travel.

no. 9 - Harry, Ron, and Hermione from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Yay Harry Potter!

no. 10 - Anna from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Anna is a really great narrator and also the sort of person I think would be fun to travel with as well.

So, who would you like to go travel with? Let me know in the comments!

From the paper world,
V


1 comment:

  1. Awesome topic! I would love to travel with the gang from The Lunar Chronicles. I'm could take or leave Harry and Ron but travelling with Hermione is essential. Kiaran and Aileana is also a great idea, definitely because of the steampunk inventions! Great choices.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!