Monday, December 1, 2014

A Change in the Blog Design

Hello! I thought I'd just say a quick word about the blog design. It's very different, as you can probably tell. I just wanted to try and change up the color scheme a bit, and after a year of blogging, I decided that it was time to change things up a bit. Fun fact, purple is my favorite color, but I'm still most definitely in the stage where I'm changing things here and there, and moving things around to make sure that I end up with the best possible outcome. Seeing as I'm completely inept at formatting and blog layout, it will be an interesting and imperfect procedure, so I apologize in advance. Hopefully by the end there will be a change to the blog design and it will look better than ever! If you have any feedback, feel free to let me know.

From the paper world,
V

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!