Monday, December 29, 2014

A Week of Looking Forward and Looking Back... and a Delay in Posting

First off, I truly have to apologize. This past week was so busy that I hadn't realized it was the week of Reading YA Rocks's "A Week of Looking Forward and Looking Back", which is one of my favorite end of the year series I participated in last year. I had all the books chosen for each category, but due to some scheduling conflicts and just being so unexpectedly busy during the holiday season, I hadn't had the posts up. So, today I'm bringing you all of my picks for this week, all in one post. I'm sorry to have to do the post in this way, but as I mentioned how much I enjoyed this and so I wanted to share my lists with you all. Definitely check out the posts on Reading YA Rocks to see everyone else's as well!

Monday, December 22nd
Best Books I’ve Read in 2014 (Doesn’t have to be released in 2014, just a book you’ve read in 2014)











Tuesday, December 23rd
Best Book Covers of 2014 (MUST be a book released in 2014. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2014, but it’s not required)











Wednesday, December 24th
Best ________ of 2014 (Reader’s/Blogger’s choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV’s, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER: this list MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2014)

Contemporaries











Thursday, December 25th
Best Book Boyfriends of 2014 (MUST be from a book released in 2014 and from a book you’ve READ in 2014)

Captain Thorne from Cress by Marissa Meyer, 3rd book in The Lunar Chronicles

Morpheus from Unhinged by A.G. Howard, sequel to Splintered



Friday, December 26th
Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015. (This list should be comprised ONLY of books released in 2015)



So, there is my ridiculously belated post for A Week of Looking Forward and Looking Back. I hope this was a fun way to see how my year in books went, talk about some of the ones I'd loved and some of the ones I've yet to read but look forward to in the new year. I hope you all had a wonderful year and discovered some incredible books. If you have any reads that you really loved that you discovered this year and think I would enjoy reading in 2015, let me know in the comments!

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!