Monday, December 8, 2014

The TBR Tag!

Aka the one time I’m actually tagged by someone, (the very wonderful Rebecca of The Library Canary!) I don’t get around to doing the tag for ages. But I digress.

How Do I manage my TBR?
Hmm… I don’t really. I have a massive list of to-read on Goodreads, however in reality I have several designated TBR shelves, and then I select different ones that I am interested in reading from a wide variety of genres and keep those close at hand. That way, whatever mood I’m in, I have a book nearby that suits it and that I’m already interested in reading.

Is My TBR mostly print or e-books? Almost exclusively print.

How do I determine which book from my TBR pile to read next?
I can never tell how I’ll feel from reading one book to the next. It might be I’m suddenly “read all this genre books!” or “I really want something very different and a change of genre” next. There’s no real way to predict it.

A book that’s been on my TBR the longest
I have some copies of The Lord of the Rings I picked up 6 years ago. Oops.

A book I recently added to my TBR
On Goodreads? I am Rembrandt’s Daughter by Lynn Cullen and Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Purchased? The Body Electric by Beth Revis





A book on my TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz

A book on my TBR that I actually never plan on reading
Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro







An unpublished book on my TBR that I’m excited for
Well I’ve got a whole shelf of them I’m excited for on Goodreads
Sequel- Ensnared by A.G. Howard
Debut- The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace
New Book by a Previously Published Author (because I think this is something I tend to not focus on in comparison to debuts or sequels, but I want to talk more about)- Illusionarium by Heather Dixon











A book on my TBR that basically everyone but me has already read

A book on my TBR that everyone recommends to me
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas






A book on my TBR that I’m dying to read
The Body Electric by Beth Revis










The number of books on my Goodreads TBR (or in my case to-read) shelf
529

I regret nothing.

There's the TBR Tag! I'm going to actually tag a few people as well as say that I would love to hear everyone's answers, so let me know down in the comments! For the people I'm tagging, I tag...

Cassi of My Thoughts...Literally!
Bonnie of A Backwards Story
Juhina and Farah of Maji Bookshelf
From the paper world,
V

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Hope you had fun filling it out! Crown of Midnight!!!! *throws all your other books out of the way* Um, seriously that series is amazing. 529 isn't too bad! Good job! Lol Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!