Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Coming Soon... A Week of Recommendations

Hey everyone! Lately, I've been trying to do about two blog posts a week, mixing in reviews and weekly features along with discussions. However, I wanted to do a week of posting every day and sharing posts that weren't reviews or features. So, I decided to share a week of recommendations with you all! This is going to be running soon, with a post on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and each day will be a different theme of recommendations. I've been wanting to give some recommendations of my favorite genres and genres I've read more of, so here's the schedule for this:

Monday: Historical Fiction
Tuesday: Fantasy/SciFi
Wednesday: Contemporary
Thursday: Paranormal
Friday: Retellings

I'm really excited to be sharing some books I've read and loved with you all, and these are recommendations of books I've read any time from last week to years ago! I hope you all enjoy and share your recommendations with me as well! A Week of Recommendations is still a little ways off, but it's coming soon! 

Please join me for A Week of Recommendations, April 6-10! I can't wait to share some of my favorite books with you all, and hear your recommendations, too! 

From the paper world,

V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!