Thursday, March 12, 2015

February 2015 - Looking Back

So how did February go?
February was so busy! I can't believe the month is over already. Since you've seen my January Looking Back and my February, you know that the month was also a pretty busy time on the blog as well, since I didn't even have time to post a January Looking Back during the month! I participated in several blogging events I'd really been looking forward to, and got a bit more reading done this month, which I'm really happy about.

My Reads:
Frostfire by Amanda Hocking (this series takes place after the Trylle trilogy)

My Posts:
I posted two stories for Random Acts of Kindness Week:

My Reviews:
Mortal Gods by Kendare Blake (see my review of the first book in the series, Antigoddess, here)
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers (this is the third book in the series His Fair Assassin, and while I haven't reviewed the first book, you can check out the Goodreads page of the first 
A Goodreads review of Fairest by Marissa Meyer (book 3.5 of The Lunar Chronicles)

My Book Buying:
I ended up picking up a few books this month after reading several others.
Thornhill by Kathleen Peacock, the sequel to Hemlock
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

Here's a look back at February 2015 for me- how was the month for you? Let me know!


From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!