Thursday, April 16, 2015

March and April 2015 - Most Anticipated New Releases

Somehow I missed posting my Most Anticipated New Releases for March, and since a ton of books that I'm excited about came out in March, and there are plenty I'm excited for in April as well, I decided to share them all with you!

March 3, 2015
(I read this book in March, let me know if you would like to hear my thoughts about it!)

March 10, 2015

March 17, 2015

March 24, 2015

March 31, 2015

April 7, 2015

April 21, 2015

April 28, 2015

Here are the books that have been released in the past month or are coming soon and I'm really excited to read. Let me know if you've read any of these and what your thoughts on them are! What are some books you're really excited about that are coming soon? Also, let me know if you guys would like a review of The Storyspinner!

From the paper world,
V


2 comments:

  1. I WANT TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE STORYSPINNER! Have we talked about it? I seriously loved that book. It's one of my top three books of the year so far! I also really liked Shadow Scale and We All Looked Up. I just started The Girl at Midnight and I'm so excited to read An Ember in the Ashes. Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely make a review on it soon, then! I did enjoy it, and I'm glad to hear you loved it! Thank you, glad you enjoyed the list!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!