Friday, April 24, 2015

Paper Stars Picks

Okay, so many of you probably know that I have a blogging friend over at Stardust and Words. We started blogging together, and now that she's back and blogging again, we wanted to do more posts together. So, meet Paper Stars! This will probably be a sporadic feature where we just team up to talk about books and everything to do with them.

For this first Paper Stars feature, we're playing Paper Stars Picks! Sunny and I are going to pick one protagonist we'd like to be, world we'd like to live in, etc. We both have several different categories that we'll be discussing on our respective posts, so you can definitely see what categories we discuss on her post here. And now, on to our picks!

World you would want to live in

Sunny- is it cheating to say Hogwarts? I feel like if I truly had my pick of any world, I would definitely choose to be a witch attending Hogwarts... What's better than wizard school, really? 

Violet- I would have to choose a fantasy world, and I think I would really love the world of the Princesses of Westfalin trilogy by Jessica Day George. I mean, I would be a princess with fantastic gowns and live in a fairy tale world? Yes!


Supporting character you'd want as a bff

Violet- I'm going to kind of break the rules for this question and choose a group of characters. The group from The Lunar Chronicles are so fun! Even through their difficult journey, this group is really great together. I would love to be friends and hang out with them.

Sunny – Nehemia from the Throne of Glass series. I loved the strong bond between her and Celaena in the series, and I think Nehemia would be such a loyal and amazing friend, as well as being really interesting to talk to.

Villain you'd face off against

Sunny – I don't know if this would necessarily be the villain that I would want to face off against, but I love the conflict in the lunar chronicles. It would be so scary going up against Levana and knowing that you cannot trust anything you see. 

Violet- I agree- I think I would pick a conflict/story line more. For my pick, I'm talking about The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski. I read this book recently and it's such an intriguing read! It's a very unpredictable plot and navigating it would be very tricky!

Thank you so much to Sunny for stopping by and sharing her picks for this first Paper Stars feature! Let us know what you think in the comments, and what your picks would be!

From the paper world,
V

2 comments:

  1. love the post :) the second half of this post is finally up over on my blog! sorry I was so lax with getting it up :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!