Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Reads November 15, 2013

Welcome to another Friday Reads here at Paper Worlds. Currently, I'm still reading the Percy Jackson series, but I will definitely be finishing up this weekend. I'm about 50 pages from the end of book 4, The Battle of the Labyrinth. I'm enjoying it but this book has definitely taken me longer than I thought it would to get through, simply because it was a busy week. So, this weekend I'm going to be finishing up Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I've really been enjoying the series and I'm sad to see it end, but I have the Heroes of Olympus series to marathon sometime in 2014. Back to this weekend, I have a novella I'm going to read and review after I finish The Last Olympian, and then I'm going to start the Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier, starting by rereading the first book, Ruby Red. 
So there's a bit of a book filled weekend. I'm definitely excited for it. Happy reading!

From a paper world,

V

1 comment:

  1. YAY! The Last Olympian is the best one. I'm so excited for you to finish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!