Thursday, November 7, 2013

Friday Reads - November 8, 2013




Alright, let's start Paper Worlds and Swirls of Ink's very first Friday Reads! This began as a twitter trend, transported into the Booktube-sphere, and now we are bringing it to the blogs. This Friday, I am still immersed in the Percy Jackson series. The Titan's Curse is the third book in the Percy Jackson series.  I had thought I would be finished reading through the series by now, but I'm definitely enjoying the books. Over the weekend I'll definitely be finishing up the series and starting on A Song of Ice and Fire this weekend. 
I've got a full review of the Percy Jackson series being written, probably as a Series in Summation piece (and stay tuned for a few of those coming out this month!) and I've been writing my segments for the Wrap Up as I finish the book so the review is fresh and can have more detailed thoughts. To see what I'm hoping to read throughout the month of November, check out the November TBR.  In the meantime, happy reading over the weekend, good luck to all of the Nanowrimo participants, and hope you're enjoying your Friday Reads!

From a paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!