Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - The Warrior by Victoria Scott

Welcome back to Paper Worlds and Swirls of Ink! Today's another Waiting on Wednesday post for you guys! This is a weekly feature that's hosted over at Breaking the Spine, and it's a great opportunity to highlight some books coming out that I'm excited to read. Last week, we talked about Unhinged, the sequel to Splintered, and I've got another book in a series that I'm spotlighting today!

This week's book? The Warrior by Victoria Scott. This is the third book in the Dante Walker trilogy, and if you haven't tried this series yet, I would highly recommend it. There are no YA stereotypes here, and Victoria Scott has really written an awesome series. After the ending of The Liberator, I really can't wait for this book. Since it's a sequel in a series, I'm not going to put the synopsis, but I'll link the Goodreads description of all the books as well as the author's website below. For now, here's a look at the cover, and some details about this book. 
The Warrior (Dante Walker, #3)

The First Book, The Collector
The Second Book, The Liberator
The Third Book, The Warrior
Victoria Scott's Website


From a paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!