Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday Reads - November 29, 2013

Happy Friday! This weekend will be an interesting one. I'm a little behind in reading- I thought I would be done with the Precious Stone trilogy, but I've begun to feel an inkling of a reading slump coming on in the beginning of Emerald Green. Probably just because I don't want to finish the series, but I'm not sure. I've been reading samples of some other books, and if it persists I might just jump into Crown of Midnight and come back to Emerald Green in December. So this weekend's reads are kind of up in the air. How about you? Happy reading!

From a paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!