Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Reads November 25, 2013

Welcome to a very brief Friday Reads post. This weekend I will be finishing up the Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier. This is a time traveling series, and I originally read Ruby Red about three years ago, but I reread it and enjoyed it a lot more this time. I'm currently in the very beginning of Sapphire Blue, and since I read Ruby Red very quickly (it's difficult to put that book down) I have a feeling I'll probably be done or nearly done with the trilogy by the end of this weekend. Happy reading!

From a paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!