Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0- Day no. 2 Update and Mini Challenges

Books Read Today: 94 Pages of The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa, 28 Pages of William Shakespeare's Star Wars Verily, A New Hope by Ian Doescher
Pages Read Today: 122 pages
Total Number of Books Read: 1
Total Number of Pages Read: 393 pages

Mini Challenges!

Books You're Looking Forward to Challenge! (hosted by River City Reading)
Alright, so if you've been to the blog before you've probably seen my feature where I show new releases I'm excited for, my can't wait books of 2014, etc. So, since I've shared so many books that I've yet to buy that I want to read, today I want to share the 10 books off of my TBR I'm looking forward to reading. If you've read any of these, let me know your thoughts in the comments!

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
The Diviners by Libba Bray
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
Burn Bright by Bethany Frenette
The School for Good & Evil by Soman Chainani
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
More Than This by Patrick Ness

Bookish Battle Royale Challenge (hosted by  My Life in Books)
Here we are supposed to pick three fictional characters and list their strengths and weaknesses, then declare which one would be the winner! 

Cassie from The 5th Wave

Strengths:
trained to survive
endurance
resourcefulness

Weakness:
trusting
no formal fighting training
paranoid from the invasion

June from Legend 

Strengths:
combat skills
genius
tactical

Weaknesses:
blind loyalty
hesitation
recklessness

Magnus Bane from City of Bones

Strengths:
powerful warlock
immortal
glitter

Weaknesses:
black hair and blue eyes
can be mortally injured
dependent on his magic

Who would win and why?

Magnus Bane would win, and he would do it very simply. Suddenly, there would be a glitter explosion, and instead of a battle everyone would be at one of his famous birthday parties for Chairman Meow!

From the paper world,
V


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!