Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0- Day no. 6 Update

Today was a mix of reading several selections from books after finishing my current read. I still couldn't decide to read, so check out the books I started from and see if there's any you loved and think I should read- tweet me or let me know in the comments!

Books Read- finished Just One Day by Gayle Forman, started Endless by Jessica Shirvington, started Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne, started Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger, picked back up Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
Pages Read- 15 pages to finish Just One Day, 14 pages of Endless, 25 pages of Monument 14, 6 pages of Let the Sky Fall, 61 pages of Her Dark Curiosity, 116 pages total
Total Books Read- 4
Total Pages Read- 1270 pages

I also did the Spread the Author Love Challenge today and sent out a tweet about one of my favorite authors, A.G. Howard. Right now I'm torn between finishing Her Dark Curiosity, which I picked up early in 2014, or continuing with Let the Sky Fall or even Endless let me know in the comments!

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!