Monday, June 9, 2014

Monthly Wrap Up - May 2014

What I Read...


Sekret (Sekret, #1)Sekret by Lindsay Smith
I read this along with Cassi of My Thoughts... Literally!
4 Stars


3.5 Stars


4 Stars

3 Stars

No Rating Given


5 Stars

3 Stars

No Rating Given

3.5 Stars

3.5 Stars

3 Stars

4 Stars

3 Stars

5 Stars

4 Stars

That's a total of 15 books read this month! I ended up reading quite a few books back-to-back, and there were a variety of books this month. Some I loved, some I liked, and a few were not favorites, but I still managed to read through. There were quite a few goodreads reviews posted, but I'll get to those in the next section. I was so happy to finish two books from my DNF pile- Abandon by Meg Cabot and Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd. Abandon I had been reading and wanted to start another book, so it was simply put aside temporarily. I was really annoyed with some of the characters in Her Dark Curiosity when I was first reading it, so I had set it aside and finished it this month.

What I Reviewed...








What I Posted...




...and more! Check out the archive in the sidebar for a full list of last month's posts!

Challenge Check In!

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
19 Reviews posted for the 2014 TBR Pile Challenge!

DAC20143

1 Review posted for the 2014 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Books Devoured and That Artsy Reader Girl.


10 Reviews posted for the 2014 Prequel & Sequel Challenge!
26 Points

summer-reading-logo-clear-background
4 Reviews posted for the 2014 Summer Reading Program.



How did your month go? I hope everyone who went to BEA had a fantastic time, and in general I hope you had a lovely month!

From the paper world,
V





2 comments:

  1. So I still haven't even bought myself a copy of City of Heavenly Fire. I'm kind of holding out to see if they release a pretty boxed set because I actually don't own any of the other ones (checked them all out from the library). I'm super glad to hear that you enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was great- let me know when you've read it and we can discuss!! I would be really surprised if they didn't come out with a box set, especially since they've done them for the first five books even. Maybe if you need to you can get the box set of 1-5 and get COHF separately? I'm sure your library will have it anyways so no worries!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!