Sunday, July 6, 2014

June 2014 - Monthly Book Haul

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted at Tynga's Reviews. Here at Paper Worlds and Swirls of Ink, I link the monthly book haul to whatever week of Stacking the Shelves we happen to be on. Today we're talking about all the books I recieved or purchased during the month of June!

I actually had a few books gifted to me in May that I hadn't included in that haul, but I'm going to include those here. A lot of the books in this month's haul were ones that I was given. In total, there are 16 books.

Read - 4 Stars










Read - 4 Stars










Read - No Rating Given











































Read - 4 Stars





















Read - 3 Stars










Read - 4 Stars





















Read - 3 Stars





















Read - 4 Stars
































Thank you for stopping by the paper world, and I would love to hear what books you've picked up recently. If you've read any of these, let me know your thoughts!

From the paper world,
V

2 comments:

  1. Out of all those books I only read ELEANOR and PARK, which I loved! Most of the other books you mentioned are on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!