Thursday, July 10, 2014

What's Next? - July 2014

What's Next is a weekly feature hosted by IceyBooks, and the goal of this is to share what we think we'll read next, and then have readers comment with their votes. I'm at a loss of what book to pick next- not sure what sort of reading mood I'm in- so I thought with your help I might be able to figure out my next read! Here are my options - 




So, there are some of the books I'm considering reading next. Have you read any of them, and if so what are your thoughts? Do you think I'd like to pick up one of these? I've linked their Goodreads pages so you can go check them out, and let me know in the comments which one you think I should read next! If you want to post a What's Next, click on the link at the top to go over to the page and get all the info on what to do! 

From the paper world,
V



1 comment:

  1. Tough choice! I've not read the series the first two belong to, but I did read the first book in Beth Revis' series and enjoyed it. I didn't continue on with it, but I really need to at some point.

    What's Next for Me?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!