Monday, July 28, 2014

June 2014 - Monthly Wrap Up

What I Read...


The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
4 Stars
My Goodreads Review










No Rating Given










4 Stars










No Rating Given










4 Stars










5 Stars









3 Stars










4 Stars










2.5 Stars










4 Stars











3 Stars
My Review











4 Stars
My Review








4 Stars
My Review











12 Full length novels and 1 Novella!

What Happened on the Blog...
I started and completed my first mini series! The First Half of 2014 was my way of discussing some of the best books I read thus far in 2014, and sharing a ton of book recommendations with you all!

In general, this month was really fantastic! I'm going to be skipping the Challenge Check In feature because it hasn't been the best way to keep up with my challenges, so I'll be changing the way I keep track of that on the blog in addition to some other minor design changes I hope to be getting around to if I haven't already. I hope your June was fantastic and your July as well!

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!