Friday, May 29, 2015

May 2015 - Most Anticipated New Releases

I don't know about you guys, but I love talking about new releases and books that are coming out. I'm thinking about doing a review a month where I feature a new release I've read and share my thoughts on it with you all, so if you'd be interested in seeing a review for any of these books in particular please feel free to comment down below or tweet me about it! Without further ado, I'm really excited to share some upcoming new releases I'm excited for! If there are some books coming out this month you're excited about, let me know!


May 5, 2015
Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking, the second book in The Kanin Chronicles, which is a companion series to The Trylle series
I read the first book, Frostfire and rated it 3.5 stars, and I am planning on doing a full series review once the third book comes out later on this year.






May 12, 2015

I have read and reviewed the first two novels of this series, so I'll link my reviews of Angelfall, book one, here and my Goodreads review of the sequel, World After, here. I gave Angelfall 4.5 stars out of 5 and World After 3.5 out of 5 stars.

May 19, 2015


May 26, 2015
Somehow, I never ended up doing a review of To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Probably because I was waiting until I could write a review without going on and on about how much I loved the book. But honestly, it's a year later and it's still one of my favorite books, probably my favorite contemporary I've read. I'll definitely be doing A Series in Summation for this duology. I can't wait for this sequel.


So, here are some books that are coming out in May I'm hoping to read sometime! If you've read any of these, let me know your thoughts, and if you'd like to share what books you're excited for, I'd love to hear about some other exciting new releases! To be completely honest, I kind of like sharing these sorts of posts at the end of the month sometimes because a lot of the novels are already available and you can pick them up right away. If you'd like, let me know if you prefer to have these sorts of posts at the beginning of the month or at the end!

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!