Monday, May 11, 2015

Signing Up for Bout of Books 13!

I didn't think I was going to sign up for Bout of Books again this time because I've been so busy and haven't been reading as much. But as I'm finding more free time and I love participating in this, I wanted to participate again! This is my third Bout of Books (I participated in 9 and 10), and it's beena while so I'm really excited to get back into participating and talking with other book people!
Here's some info from the Bout of Books website about the event:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

This event is a lot of fun, and so I'm really happy to be participating once more! I'm currently reading a few books I'd like to continue on with and maybe finish, and then several others to read. I don't want to set any goals because I haven't been reading as much lately, but I'd like to take some time to focus a bit more on blogging and reading and I'm excited to do so and participate in Bout of Books!

I'll be back soon with updates and mini challenges! If you're participating, what are your goals?

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!