Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My Summer TBR - Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a really fun feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where every week, there's a new theme to pick your ten picks for! The seasonal TBR posts are always some of my favorite, since I don't do TBR posts that often it gives me a chance to share some books I'm looking forward to reading sometime soon. Without further ado, here are my picks!

Already Published:



Coming Soon this Summer:





What are some novels you're looking forward to reading soon? Thanks for stopping by!

From the paper world,
V

5 comments:

  1. I want to read so many of these too! espcially silver in the blood, go set a watchman and every last word! great list

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great choices! I just read 'Illusionarium' and it was fantastic but much darker and more terrifying than I was expecting! I hope you enjoy it!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of these novels are on my TBR as well. Daughter of Deep Silence is one that I've been looking forward to for such a long time, it's a shame I still haven't bought it. The Proof of Forever and Illusionarium are pretty high on my TBR list as well. I still haven't read Of Metal and Wished and To Kill A Mockingbird but I plan to this summer, I have both of these novels sitting on my shelf.
    Lovely list! :)
    Veronika @ My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! My most anticipated summer read is GO SET A WATCHMAN. Can't wait! Many of your other picks are on my TBR list as well.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!