Monday, June 8, 2015

May 2015 - Looking Back

May was a great month. It was certainly very busy, as I've been trying to focus more on organization and time management in order to be as productive as I can and still maintain a good balance of relaxing and taking the time to read and spend time with loved ones. So, let's talk about May!

My Reads:
no rating given
4 Stars
*a new favorite!*
4 Stars
*a new favorite!*
4 Stars
4 Stars
4 Stars

I ended up having more time to read this month, which was great. I've linked the reviews for the books I've read if I have a review already posted, but if I've yet to review the novel and you would like to hear my thoughts, feel free to let me know in the comments!

My Posts:
I've been trying to catch up on my Looking Back posts, so I shared my March 2015 Looking Back at the beginning of May.

I finally caught up on my Looking Back posts!

I signed up at the last minute, but I remembered participating in Bout of Books previously and really enjoying it. Here are my Bout of Books 13.0 posts: Bookish Survey Mini ChallengeUpdate 1Update 2, and Wrap Up for Bout of Books 13.0. I didn't have much time to participate, but I still really enjoyed being a part of Bout of Books 13.0.


I decided to share my thoughts on how I write discussions and discussion post ideas, etc. I enjoyed talking about how I write different types of posts, so I think I'd like to do another one of these posts.

I shared my favorite beach reads as well as some I'm looking forward to.


My Reviews:
I reviewed the sequel to The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski, which I had reviewed earlier in April.

This was the second novel by Kody Keplinger I've read this year, and I really enjoyed it. It's a story with incredible characters and character development, and I think it was really well written. You can check out my review for my full thoughts.

I ended up reviewing the entire Princesses of Westfalin trilogy after reading the third and final book recently.

My Life:
I've been trying to be more and more organized. I really enjoy trying to make a schedule, although I definitely try to keep a balance between overscheduling and working. I've been following a few life and organization blogs recently that I've gotten some great tips from! In addition, I've been able to visit some family which is always nice. In the midst of a crazy schedule, taking the time to see them is always a great time. 

Posts I've Loved:
I've decided to keep going with the system of creating a collection on Bloglovin' of my favorite posts for each month. You can check out my Bloglovin'  for my saved posts.

Here's my Looking Back post for May 2015. If you'd like, feel free to share your reads and such in the comments down below. I'll be back soon with another post!

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!