Thursday, June 25, 2015

Standalones I've Read and Enjoyed in 2015 - The First Half of 2015 Day 4

Today is Day 4 of The First Half of 2015. I can't believe the mini series is almost over for the year! I always enjoy sharing my thoughts on books I've read so far. This year, I'm sharing my top pick for each category, along with a few honorable mentions. Today we're talking about standalones. 2015 seems to be the year of standalones for me- I've read quite a few this year, some contemporary, some historical fiction, retelling, fantasy, etc. If you have any standalone novel recommendations you'd like to share in the comments, let me know! Here are my picks:

Favorite Standalone I've Read So Far in 2015:

Honorable Mentions:


Tomorrow is the last day of this mini series! I hope you all have enjoyed the posts so far, and if you'd like to let me know what standalone novels you've read and enjoyed this year, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments! I'll be back tomorrow for the finale of The First Half of 2015!

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!