Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Series I've Started in 2015 - The First Half of 2015 Day 3

Welcome to Paper Worlds and Swirls of Ink! Around the end of June of last year, The First Half of 2014 was a way for me to look back at the books I'd read and share my thoughts on them. I've always loved end of the year posts and looking back at favorite reads, so I thought it would be fun to share my thoughts now as well. This year, I've decided to categorize the books in ways such as debut, sequel, etc. and share my top pick for the category along with a few honorable mentions.

Today we're talking about series I've started this year. Some of these are series that just came out in 2015, some are new to me by authors I've never read, and some are new series by authors I've read before. I ended up starting quite a few new series this year, and so I looked through and decided on my favorite (and a few extras of course!) to share with you all.

Favorite First Book in a Series I've Read So Far:
Honorable Mentions:



I hope you all enjoyed the third day of The First Half of 2015! If you'd like to share what series you've started reading and enjoying this year, feel free to let me know in the comments! I'll be back tomorrow for day 4 of The First Half of 2015.

From the paper world,
V


1 comment:

  1. I'm planning to read Of Metal and Wishes in August when Of Dreams and Rust comes out. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I also really liked The Winner's Curse. You should definitely read The Winner's Crime. It's just as good.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!