Friday, June 26, 2015

The Grand Finale - The First Half of 2015 Day 5

Today's installment of The First Half of 2015 is a little bit different in that it's going to be my top 5 picks for the category, similar to how I made the posts last year. Today, I'm sharing my top 5 favorites thus far in 2015. I've read some great novels so far in 2015, and I'm so excited to see what books are to come! In the mean time, I hope you've enjoyed following along with these posts, and without further ado here are my top 5 favorite reads of 2015 so far!

Day 5- Sharing my top 5 2015 favorites so far

Bonus! I thought I'd add in something I did at the end of The First Half of 2014 and bring up my top 5 covers of books I've read so far!


Bonus- Top 5 Covers of Books I've Read This Year
Frostfire by Amanda Hocking, the first in the Kanin Chronicles which are set after the events of the Trylle trilogy

I hope you've all enjoyed this series- I was really excited to bring this mini series back and take a look at how the first half of the year was in terms of reading for me. I hope you all enjoyed, if you'd like to let me know what books you've read and enjoyed so far in the year feel free to comment with your thoughts.

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!