Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Favorite Sequels of 2015 - The First Half of 2015 Day 2

Today is the second day of The First Half of 2015 mini series. This is just a way to reflect on books that I've read thus far into the year, and share my favorites. Last year, I broke up the days by genre and shared my top 5 picks for each. However, as I haven't been reading as much this year, I decided to share my top pick for today's category, which is talking about sequels to series I've read so far this year.

Favorite Sequel I've Read So Far:

Honorable Mentions:
Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole, the third book in The Arcana Chronicles
I have yet to review Dead of Winter, but here are my reviews for the first two novels in the series, Poison Princess and Endless Knight. Let me know if you'd like a review of this novel!

Here's my pick, along with a few honorable mentions, for today's theme for The First Half of 2015. If you'd like, let me know what sequels you've read and enjoyed this year, and any series you'd recommend! I'll be back tomorrow for Day 3 of The First Half of 2015!

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!