Friday, January 10, 2014

Book Haul - December 2013

This might be a little overdue. I apologize in advance. But, today we have my December Book Haul! I'm not sure if I'm going to make this a regular thing, but I asked if I should do it, and I got some positive feedback, so here we go! Let's talk about books I got the past month! 

Divergent (Divergent, #1)Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Allegiant (Divergent, #3)The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1)The Moth in the Mirror (Splintered, #1.5)More Than ThisThe Naturals (Naturals #1, The)A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)The Twistrose KeyThese Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)Reboot (Reboot, #1)Incarceron (Incarceron, #1)Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)Asunder (Newsoul, #2)Legend (Legend, #1)Prodigy (Legend, #2)Champion (Legend, #3)Life Before Legend (Legend, #0.5)Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1)Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)


So, I'm going to start a list of questions that, if I decide to make hauls a regular feature, I'll include at the bottom of every haul.

no. 1 - Grand total? 
22 books.
no. 2 - Describe the haul in 5 words or less. 
Oops. Also, holidays.
no. 3 - Read any books from it? 
Antigoddess I read for the 24 Hour Readathon, Legend, Prodigy, Insurgent, The 5th Wave, The Naturals, The Moth in the Mirror, These Broken Stars is what I'm reading as I write this.
no. 3a - Favorite from the ones you've read?
The Naturals, but The 5th Wave is a very close second
no. 4 - One you haven't read but are excited to read? 
Champion or Never Fade
no. 5 - Any readathons or events these books are for?
Well, Bout of Books could involve any number of these. Also, the Incarnate books are for the Incarnate trilogy readathon.
no. 6 - Prettiest cover?
Asunder

So, there is my first book haul for the blog! Let me know what you think, if you have any questions you'd like me to add, or if you've read any of these. Until the next post!

From the paper world,
V



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!