Monday, January 6, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 - Day no. 1 Update

It is Bout of Books time, and today I have an update for you guys. I'm not done reading for the day, but I have gotten some done so I thought I would share with you guys. Today, I had the enormous good fortune to get my copy of Unhinged early so, as you can imagine, I've been finding that one hard to put down. I have, however, set it down at points to start Angelfall by Susan Ee. I'm reading this over with Kerrie and so far I'm loving both of these books. I'm really happy about that, and I can't wait to read some more tonight. But for now, let's have a quick update...

Books Read - None completed yet
Currently Reading Book (s) - Angelfall by Susan Ee and Unhinged by A.G. Howard
Total Books Completed - None completed yet
Pages Read Today - 164
Total Page Count - 164

So, it's a decent start to the readathon, and I still have some more time to finish up more. Let me know how your reading's going!

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!