Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Reads - January 17, 2014

Hey, everyone! It's been awhile since I've made a Friday Reads post on the blog, but I'm participating in two readathons this weekend that I wanted to share with you all. The first, and the book I haven't been able to stop reading lately, has been the Incarnate Readathon, and I'm going to finish up Incarnate this weekend. So far, I am really enjoying it. There's definitely a review coming for this, and if you check out the banner in the sidebar you can see the schedule for reading them. However, if you want to join in, definitely pick up the series. It's a lot of fun so far. If you're on Twitter, #IncarnateReadAThon is the hashtag. In addition to this readathon, I'm doing yet another, and I haven't had time to put the widget into the readathons section of the sidebar yet, but I'll get that posted as soon as I can. That is for the Scarlet Read Along, and Scarlet is a book I've picked up before and only got about 50 pages in. It's really good though, and although I've been focusing on Incarnate more this week, I'll be getting through some more of this book this weekend as well. 

Both of these readathons/readalongs are in celebration of a new book coming out in the series. Infinite by Jodi Meadows comes out January 28, and Cress by Marissa Meyer comes out February 4. I've wanted to read the Incarnate series for awhile, so I was really excited for the opprotunity. Also, I'd actually picked up Scarlet during the Bout of Books, and then later found out there were readathons for that as well. Definitely go check out those two readathons if you're interested!

What are you planning to read this weekend?

From the paper world,
V

2 comments:

  1. Happy reading for this weekend Violet! I love The Lunar Chronicles and can't wait for Cress to come out! I hope you continue to enjoy both series. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I'm enjoying them so far! And happy reading to you too :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!