Friday, January 31, 2014

January Monthly Wrap Up Preview

Hello again, everyone! I'm revamping how I do my monthly wrap ups, and expanding on them quite a bit. So, as I'm changing this month's, it will end up being posted in early Feb. Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek of what's to come.

What I Read - 7 Books
Reviews Posted - 10 Reviews
Some Highlights - 2 Readathons and my first author interview with Jodi Meadows!

So, I will have the full, detailed wrap up coming to the blog probably this weekend. There's going to be more expanding on the February TBR feature coming soon, too! I'm excited for these changes I'm making, so I hope you all enjoy them too. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and happy reading.

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!