Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 - Daily Update no. 2

Welcome back to another Bout of Books Update! Today was a pretty good reading day- busy, but I still found some time to devote to my wonderful reads. I also finished my first book today. Shadows by Amanda Sun, which is the prequel to Ink, was a novella I was about 55% through, and finished today. I also read more into my other two current reads. So, without further ado, let's get to the basic statistics.

Books Read - Shadows by Amanda Sun
Currently Reading - Angelfall by Susan Ee, Unhinged by A.G. Howard
Total Books Completed - 1
Pages Read Today - 109 pages
Total Page Count - 273 pages
Challenges - Reading Tactics by Sarah Says Read

I'm hoping to read some more tomorrow, and I think I'll have some more free time. If you're participating in Bout of Books, let me know how you're doing. I hope you guys are having a lot of fun too, and let me know what you're reading and what you think of it! I'm really loving Unhinged and Angelfall still- it's been so much fun to talk to Kerrie (@KerrieSalsac on Twitter) about Angelfall! Hope you all are having a good time in the readathon!

From the paper world,
V

2 comments:

  1. Mixed bag on my reading goals! I listened an entire audiobook on Monday for the Bout of Books 9.0 Read-A-Thon, but was super busy yesterday and found myself too tired to read last night... I'm happy though that I did finish The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King on Monday. See my review: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-girl-who-loved-tom-gordon-by.html

    Like you, I did enter the Reading Tactics Challenge. I think, I've entered three of the challenges so far.

    Good luck with your reading goals. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check out the review sorry for the delay in commenting back it's been a very bout of books crazy day haha. I know what you mean, having a busy day complicates things, but it's still a lot of fun, and everyone's so positive about not worrying about page count and just enjoying reading. And nice! Good luck with the challenges and your reading goals as well. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Violet

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!