Friday, December 20, 2013

Booktube to Blogspot - Christmas BooktubeAThon Day 1

In lieu of a Friday Reads (although I guess it is a Friday Reads of sorts...) let's talk about the Christmas BooktubeAThon! Today I completed my goal of reading a book today! Yay! *confetti, various celebratory interludes* So, today I read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. This was a cute, Christmastime read that was fun and seasonally appropriate with some good writing. The characters and storyline was good, if a bit cliche at points (I'm sorry but I'm very sick of the almost but not quite storyline that has played out in movies, books, etc.) but regardless it was a cute read that entertained me for the day, and I gave it four stars. So, now I am choosing between two books for my read tomorrow. The first is Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson. The second is Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce. I am still figuring out which one I'll read tomorrow, if you have any thoughts please let me know which one you think I should read. I don't plan to review Dash & Lily past a brief review I posted on Goodreads and a feature in my monthly wrap up. 
How goes your Christmas BooktubeAThon-ing? I really love participating in a Read-A-Thon! Let me know how yours is going!

From a paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!