Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Reads - December 6, 2013

Who's ready for the weekend? I know I am, I can't wait for a few days of relaxing and reading. However, I haven't been reading much lately, so this weekend is a little up in the air. I definitely have plans to continue on with Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas. But, I've been feeling slightly reading slump-ish lately, and it's not because of the books I've been reading, because those are fantastic. I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to read much, but if I haven't gotten through most of Crown of Midnight I might end up putting it down for a bit and picking up a quick read to see if that helps. When I start reading I don't have too much of a problem getting into the stories most times; I just haven't picked up the book every free moment I have. We shall see where I go with reading this weekend, and hope you guys have a good weekend, too!

From a paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!