Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Hello, hello! It's another Tuesday here at Paper Worlds and Swirls of Ink, and Tuesdays typically mean a Top Ten Tuesday post is on its way! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish, and they always have really interesting ideas for posts. If you've never done one of these, click on the link, check out their blog, and see if you'd want to join! This week's theme is Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me. I wouldn't mind if Santa brought me a thousand books, but there are definitely some ones I'm hoping to read this winter, so let's get started!


Crash and Burn
no. 10 - Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan
I've heard amazing reviews about this book, and the synopsis really pulled me in. It sounds like an intense read, and I'm hoping to be able to read this very soon.






Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)
no. 9 - Angelfall by Susan Ee
This book sounds really awesome- I've heard a ton about it and the cover is so pretty as well! I'm definitely hoping to have a copy of this book asap so I can finally read it!
The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1)







no. 8 - The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
After reading Percy Jackson back in November, I really want to start this series- the books are so much longer, so I can't wait to read even more of this epic world!







Prophecy (The Dragon King Chronicles, #1)
no. 7 - Prophecy by Ellen Oh
This is one that I'm curious about, and I actually included it in this list because I've been thinking about reading it ever since it came out around January, but I never got around to picking the book up. So, if you've read it, comment below and tell me your thoughts? I'm thinking about reading it sometime soon.






Eleanor & Parkno. 6 - Eleanor and Park is a very well known YA contemporary title by now, and I'm hoping to set some time aside and read this soon, so hopefully I'll have a copy!








Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)
no. 5 - Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
I loved the Darkest Minds and I have been waiting for this sequel. I can't wait to continue on with the trilogy, and I've heard nothing but good reviews for its sequel, even though the synopsis didn't grab me as much as The Darkest Minds had.






Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1)
no. 4 - Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
This story? It sounds fantastic- Greek mythology modernized in a unique way. Also, I read Anna Dressed in Blood, and Kendare Blake has a great writing style, so I can't wait to read her newest series.







Champion (Legend, #3)
no. 3 - Champion by Marie Lu
I can't wait to read how this stunning trilogy wraps up- so much happened in Prodigy that needs to be resolved!








Ink (Paper Gods, #1)
no. 2 - Ink by Amanda Sun
This sounds like a really awesome book. It takes place in Japan and the synopsis made me want to read the book as soon as I could!








Dance of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #2)
no. 1 - Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Masque of the Red Death was a really interesting book. It was completely unexpected, since I didn't know much about it before I started reading. I'm excited to read the sequel!








So, there are ten books that I'm hoping to have soon, although I love any books in general. Any books you are hoping for?

From a paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!