Sunday, December 22, 2013

Booktube to Blogspot - Christmas BooktubeAThon Day Three and Wrap Up

It is the last day of the Christmas BooktubeAThon! I had so much fun participating in this. This was my first ReadAThon and BooktubeAThon. I didn't reach my goal of reading a book a day, but I did read two books and there's still time today to start my third, but I'm not in any hurry. I really enjoyed the books I read for this readathon- I gave Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn four out of five stars. I gave Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce five out of five stars. Something additional I wanted to do was review each book I read for the readathon and I was successful- Dash & Lily's has my review on Goodreads, and I wrote a 5 Star Spotlight for Sisters Red that will be posted here on Paper Worlds and Swirls of Ink sometime in the beginning of January. Currently, I'm reading The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I think this was a smashing success, and even though I don't have a Twitter and so I didn't participate in the sprints, I still really enjoyed seeing all the BooktubeAThon videos everyday. This was a lot of fun and I can't wait until the weeklong summer BooktubeAThon. If you participated, let me know what you ended up reading and what you thought of it!

From a paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!