Monday, December 2, 2013

TBR Pile Reading Challenge 2014

Hello inhabitants of the paper world! Violet here to bring you some awesome news: this blog is going to be participating in the 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge! This challenge  is hosted over on Bookish, and this is exactly what I was looking for. Want to see what we're going to be involved in for next year?
Bookish
This challenge is great and I definitely think I'm going to enjoy being so involved with this. Reading the comments on it only encouraged me further, because Bookish also said that this about books we have on our Goodreads to-read shelf from 2013 and earlier that are part of our TBR pile. That's fantastic, because it doesn't matter when you buy them as long as they've been on your TBR pile in general. I felt like this challenge was a perfect fit for me and I think it's going to fit very well with Paper Worlds and Swirls of Ink. Looking at the sign up post I'm going to say for now that I'm aiming for the level First Kiss, which is 21-30 books for this challenge. I'm not sure where we'll go from there, but I definitely think I can meet that level at least. So, that means you'll be getting 21-30 reviews about books that you'll be able to get right away, because they'll be from 2013 or earlier. 
This series also sounds like a ton of fun because it's going to have challenges, and link ups for reviews, and it just sounds like a community all working together to achieve our goals. I think that this is going to be so much fun, so stay tuned for a lot of reviews, and definitely check out the sign up page to see if you'd like to join up! You don't have to have a technical blog, as long as you review the books for your challenge. So, next year is going to be even more exciting in the book blogsphere, and I'm so excited to have Paper Worlds and Swirls of Ink to participate in this. Bookish, this is such a great idea, I can't wait to participate. Thank you for putting all this together and I'm excited for 2014! 
The 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge Button is going to be on the sidebar, and all the links are included here. Get excited for even more book reviews in the new year!

Join the challenge

From the paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!