Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Reads - December 13, 2013

Hello to everyone! As I've mentioned in a post, I'm in a bit of a reading slump. Thanks to The Moth in the Mirror by A.G. Howard, I'm climbing out. Right now, I'm not updating my currently reading (you'll see the button on the sidebar) because I'm not presurring myself to read anything- I do not want to slump again! So for now, this weekend is totally up in the air. What are you guys reading? Have a great weekend!

From a paper world,
V

2 comments:

  1. I am reading The Hundred: Fall of the Wents. It was actually suggested to me by A.G. (Howard). It is a Middle Grade book, but as I read it I find myself thinking the vocabulary and comprehension levels for this book might be a tad higher than that. Anyway, it is what I have been calling a Scifi Fairytale and I am most certainly loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I definitely think that there are Middle Grade books that are readable for older audiences as well! I actually just picked up a Middle Grade book that a booktuber had enjoyed. Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!