Saturday, December 21, 2013

Booktube to Blogspot - Christmas BooktubeAThon Day 2

Today I didn't get as far as I had intended. What can I say, it was a busy day and not the best for reading? Currently, I'm up to page 102 of Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce.  I started this one today, and I'll definitely be able to finish this book tomorrow and (optimistically) I'll read through The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, which is only about 304 pages. I was planning on saving that book for the 24 Hour ReadAThon, but I decided to go ahead and read it tomorrow. Let me know how your Christmas BooktubeAThon-ing is going!

From a paper world,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love getting comments and responding, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!